In this legal document, we refer to all our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and their employee, hereinafter, as Lottoclub.
As a Member of the LottoClub Syndicate, you are required to acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by this disclaimer.
This website is published by LottoClub (LottoClub International), operator of the LottoClub Syndicate. LottoClub takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and updated whenever necessary. However, LottoClub cannot guarantee, under any circumstances, the accuracy of the content which is subject to regular change or the functionality of the overall site.
Any decision made by an individual based on information on this site is the responsibility only of that individual. Members should read these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure that they are aware of any and all changes applied. LottoClub will notify you of any such changes by e-mail. When there is a change in any official documents LottoClub will inform you through official LottoClub material sent to you.
LottoClub does not accept any responsibility and is indemnified if any aspect of LottoClub or the LottoClub Syndicate does not comply with the laws of a particular country. People who access this site do so of their own volition and are responsible for complying with relevant local laws in their country of residence.
LottoClub does not accept liability for loss or damage supposedly linked or relating to the use of this website or its contents whatsoever.
SYNDICATE MEMBER AGREEMENT
This constitutes an Agreement between the Registered Member and LottoClub Managed & powered by GSC (Global Syndicates Consulting) 5419Hollywood Blvd. Los Angeles, California 90027 USA
1.A Member is accepted by LottoClub as a Registered Member from the date of application. To apply for Membership you must be aged 18 or over.
2. On receipt of your application you will be sent an e-mail that confirms your details and shows you your syndicate ticket scans for all 3 drawings.
3. All Members must comply with the Policies and Procedures (available on the LottoClub website) and with the terms of the 'Syndicate Member Agreement', as and when amended by the company. All Members agree to keep LottoClub indemnified against all actions, proceedings, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses arising out of or in any way relating to their actions. All Members acknowledge that he/she has a copy of the said agreement or has seen and has access to the same.
4. A Member agrees to pay per entry into the relevant LottoClub Syndicate on the chosen date. A Member understands that if the payment is not received by LottoClub before the due date, the line will not be entered into the syndicate and will not be entitled to any winnings generated by the said syndicate. All credit/debit card transactions, both successful and unsuccessful, are recorded by our payment provider. If a Member is not included in a syndicate for Payment Failure or Cancellation and the said Syndicate consequently wins, LottoClub is not liable to pay any winnings to said, Member.
5. Syndicate winnings are equally divided among the syndicate Members on a per draw basis for each syndicate. For example, if 30 players play in a Lotto Syndicate Draw then the winnings will be divided equally, each Member receiving 1/30th of the winning sum per line entry. If out of those 50 lines one person owns 5 of them, and 45 people own one line each, said player has 5 shares of winnings whilst the remaining 45 have one.
6. All Tax issues will be handled by the member himself.
7. If any provision in the Membership Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable LottoClub may amend or delete the provision. The amendment or deletion of any clause will not affect the remaining clauses and provisions.
8. LottoClub may terminate this agreement by giving notice in writing if a Member's conduct in any way compromises the company's reputation or contravenes the Policies and Procedures of the Syndicate Member Agreement.
9. LottoClub never forfeits its rights to require a Member's compliance with the Membership Agreement or with applicable laws and regulations governing business conduct.
10. The company's failure to exercise any of the rights in this agreement or to insist on strict compliance with the Policies and Procedures does not constitute a waiver of the company's right to require compliance. Waiver of any part of this agreement or any provision of the Affiliates program must be in writing and signed by an authorized officer of the company.
11. This agreement is subject to acceptance by LottoClub at its Registered Office. Acceptance shall be deemed to occur when LottoClub sends a letter or electronic mail of acceptance and/or a copy of this agreement, duly signed by an authorized officer of the company.
12. LottoClub acts in the capacity of Syndicate Manager and as such purchases all Lottery tickets in its name. LottoClub does not purchase Lottery tickets in your name or on your behalf. As a Registered Member, you do not acquire any interest in any of the Lottery tickets. LottoClub do not sell Lottery tickets to Members and do not operate a Lottery.
13. An Affiliate Member is appointed as an independent Affiliate Member following the date of registration. To apply for an Affiliate Membership you must be aged 18 or over.
14. An Affiliate Member is authorized to invite new Members to join the LottoClub Syndicate but is under no obligation to do so. LottoClub reserves the right to not accept Membership applications for any reason, in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the company's Policies and Procedures, which are subject to amendment.
15. LottoClub will pay to an Affiliate Member such commissions and other benefits as set out in the company's Affiliate Programme, which may be updated periodically, on all LottoClub entries accepted from the Affiliate Member. Commissions will be paid on a predetermined date (which is subject to change). LottoClub reserves the right to recover any commissions paid on entries that are being refunded, as well as any commissions paid in error.
16. If an Affiliate Member wishes to promote the LottoClub Syndicate then he/she effectively acts as a totally independent operator in business on their own.
17. An Affiliate Member will bear all costs and expenses incurred by him/her in connection with their activities as an Affiliate Member, and he/she hereby indemnifies and keeps LottoClub indemnified against all actions, proceedings, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses arising out of or in any way relating to their actions. LottoClub is responsible only for the inherent quality and integrity of its products and services.
18. Commission is calculated at the end of every quarter. All commission payments are subject to a 1% withdrawal fee. Should you request your commission
19. An Affiliate Member can introduce another Affiliate Member. It is the introduced Affiliate Member's responsibility to ensure they obey the laws of their country.
Please select a link to be taken to the appropriate document.
Policies & Procedures
It is important you have read and understood these documents before continuing. If you need any assistance with any of the documents please contact us by clicking here.
You must be 18 or over to play or claim a prize.
LottoClub supports responsible gaming. Have fun but play it safe.
*Tickets allocated on a per play basis, syndicate sizes may vary up to a maximum size of 50.